Hello Community! If you have arrived at this page, it means that you are prepared to review and cast your votes for the app demos featured in 🍻🍂Apptoberfest '25 🍂🍻.
This page is the hub for all of the “Apps for Collaboration & Teamwork” submissions. You get 1 vote for this category. To vote, you can review the demos listed below and submit your vote at the bottom of the page.
To vote for the other three categories, navigate back to this summary page, where you can find the links to the respective hubs. As a reminder, you can vote once for each of the four categories.
Not seeing the quiz? Make sure that you are logged into Community and that you have joined our Kudos program.
Share your favorite Apptoberfest demo by commenting on any one of our voting hubs, and you'll receive a Sparkling Sonnenblume badge!
Thanks for participating in another successful Apptoberfest! Join our Appy Hour Battle on October 30th to find out who is crowned the ultimate winner!
So many good apps!! But we use Confluence and Google sheets a lot, so I went with that one.
I agree with @John Funk , this is definitely the most difficult category to choose only one. My vote went to Adaptavist although Deiser is a very close runner-up. 🌻
Before casting your vote, don’t miss ‘Baseline X’ — it’s the quiet powerhouse in this list. Give it a quick look, you might be surprised 👀
Hah, soo many inovative demos and a lot of cool and useful apps 😄
I just wish I had more time to explore most (if not all) of them...
Great apps and creative presentations. Congrats! 👏
@Kelsey Van Scoy hello, Kelsey. It seems the category change for the Flexible User License app to 'Strategy & Planning Apps' hasn't been reflected yet!
Meet the Fantastic Four of Jira Project Portfolio Management | Apptoberfest 2025!!
I’ve been using eazyBI for several years, and it’s an excellent tool for sprint planning, reporting, and data filtering. The wide range of available functions makes it very versatile.
I admire @Fede Baronti -Deiser- for all the work invested doing that demo: 🍂🍻Meet the Fantastic Four of Jira Project Portfolio Management | Apptoberfest 2025😎⚡🚀
vote as you please but please vote! #rovoformattingagent
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/Apptoberfest-25-for-Manage-Custom-Fields/ba-p/3125553 Check!
The Fantastic Four rock!!!
I loved EazyBI's video s2
Hi @정혜인
Unfortunately, the category selection that partners wished to participate in was finalized on October 17th to allow the team sufficient time to generate the polls.
So many great apps and creative videos! Well done all!
My vote was definitely for https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/Meet-the-Fantastic-Four-of-Jira-Project-Portfolio-Management/ba-p/3131081! 🤩A super cool demo!
These are so amazing!
The Demos are amazing!! casted my vote!!
Voted
i like all the mood!!! .... vote!!! 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
I like draw.io for this one
Wonderful apps and very creative demos!
So many amazing videos, love how much effort has been put in
I vote for A New Rovo Formatting Agent Open to Work. It was nice to see a clear, simple demo of how to use Rovo in Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.