Hello Community! If you have arrived at this page, it means that you are prepared to review and cast your votes for the app demos featured in 🍻🍂Apptoberfest '25 🍂🍻.
This page is the hub for all of the “Apps for ITSM Teams” submissions. You get 1 vote for this category. To vote, you can review the demos listed below and submit your vote at the bottom of the page.
To vote for the other three categories, navigate back to this summary page, where you can find the links to the respective hubs. As a reminder, you can vote once for each of the four categories.
Not seeing the quiz? Make sure that you are logged into Community and that you have joined our Kudos program.
Share your favorite Apptoberfest demo by commenting on any one of our voting hubs, and you'll receive a Sparkling Sonnenblume badge!
Thanks for participating in another successful Apptoberfest! Join our Appy Hour Battle on October 30th to find out who is crowned the ultimate winner!
Definitely STM Issue Templates for Jira Cloud/Data Center I’ve started using this app recently and it’s incredibly helpful and user-friendly.
@Alina Kurinna _SaaSJet_ You have my vote! 🌻
🦫 The Booking Beavers are back in a special episode: The Appterparty!
Make sure you check how they’re booking the party equipment using Jira and JSM! 😂
Very creative presentations. The Appterparty was very funny and app seems very useful. Congrats! 👏
Thank you @Carol Lage 😁
Streamlining IT Operations: Enhanced IT Service Management & Customer Support for sure!
STAGIL video rocks!!!!
Definitely the SLA Chaos solution from SaasJet
Great & fun demos but had to vote to the cutest asset manager @ STAGIL
Real time problem-solving with apich of creativity The Appterparty!
Hey Beavers, @David Berclaz _Apwide_ & @Gabriel Wielkopolski, I really want to go to The Appterparty! You have my voice! 🦫
I vote for The Appterparty! This app is invaluable for keeping track of all resources that users can use.
My voice for SLA Chaos from SaasJet!
Hahaha. I am going with the Beavers. I vote for The Appterparty. I know @Gabriel Wielkopolski was behind it. I love it
My vote goes for the The Appterparty! Definitely very cool app
There were some excellent demos, and I had to watch several times before deciding on my favourite demo.
My vote goes to 🥨🍁Apptoberfest ’25: How Scott Turned SLA Chaos into Perfect Timing presented by @Alina Kurinna _SaaSJet_
Beever absolutely rocks! 🤘My vote is for Afterparty: The Appterparty – Resource Reservation with Apwide Booking – Apptoberfest ’25! 🍻🎉
The https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/The-Appterparty-Resource-Reservation-with-Apwide-Booking/ba-p/3130317 Booking application by Apwide is a must to allow your customers to book time for your customer service or IT helpdesk.
I vote for the The Appterparty - Resource Reservation with Apwide Booking - Apptoberfest '25 🍻🍂 ! Nice app !
SLA Chaos!!
Best of luck to all participants! 💫
I vote Appwide Booking kings!!
I vote for the Appterparty, Booking is definitely a great app! And well done for the very funny video!!!
Awesome demos! 👏🏻
The streamlining is my vote
The Demos are amazing!! Casted my vote!!
I'm a simple man, I see dogs, I press like. Good job @Daniel Ballabas - catworkx_STAGIL
My vote goes to STAGIL Assets!
Thanks for the demos.
I vote for the Appterparty - The Appterparty - Resource Reservation with Apwide Booking - Apptoberfest '25 🍻🍂
I vote for the best beavers ever!! ;-) : Apwide Booking, obviously! ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.