I am using the following documentation to integrate Jira with Crowd to use SSO Integrating Crowd with Atlassian Jira | Crowd Data Center 6.3 | Atlassian Documentation and it states there is a file called crowd.properties in JIRA that needs to be edited, but I am not seeing that file in Jira datacenter. Has the file been done way with or what am I missing? TIA.Here is the footprint
Crowd 6.3.1Jira 10.3.8
Hi @Jason Bullock Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Normally, these plug-in specific pages with property data are accessed using the
Cogwheel - Applications - left menu. You would need administrative access for this menu.
It looks like this (This is our instance, where you see the GIT Integration for Jira plugin pages listed).
Kind regards,Dick
Hi @Dick
I think you misunderstood the question, Crown is an Atlassian Product, not just an app.
Hi @Jason Bullock
Have you performed "Step 2. Configuring Jira to talk to Crowd", as this is mentioned on the 1st mention of crowd.properties.
Marc, to your knowledge are the steps referenced above the proper way to establish SSO or is the the method Crowd SSO 2.0 | Crowd Data Center 6.3 | Atlassian DocumentationIt is confusing because Crowd SSO 2.0 | Crowd Data Center 6.3 | Atlassian Documentation this documentation states that there should be a these settings Configuration > System > SSO 2.0 in your application ( Jira, Confluence, ...) in order to get the creds to supply to application link in Crowd to setup SSO, but I do not see these settings anywhere. Thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.