Hi I am billing admin but I could only see invoices for Jira,I need to view and download invoice/payment history for bitbucket
Hey @yx_ng
Welcome to Community...
I understand that you're unable to download Bitbucket invoices despite having admin access.
I reviewed the workspace and observed that while you do have admin access, you are not listed as the Main Billing Contact for this workspace. As a result, you are unable to view or download invoices.
If you’d like to be added as a billing contact, I recommend reaching out to the current billing contact and request them to add you as a billing contact.
Please refer to this document:Where can I access and download my quotes or invoices?
You can also raise the support request with us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, and choose "Billing, payments and pricing" from the dropdown. And our Billing team will help with further support.
I hope this helps. Have a great day!
Best RegardsShwetha Suvarna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.