On my Kanban, I have columns for "To Do", "In Progress", "In Review", and "Done", with those statuses mapped to the appropriate columns. I have additional statuses mapped to "Done" ("Ready for Test" and "In Testing"). My board is configured to show swimlanes by epics.
When moving my items to the "Done" column with a "Done" status, they disappear off my Kanban board. The items show up in the column when marked "Ready for Test" or "In Testing".
I've tried both mapping and unmapping "Done" as a status to that column. If I map "Done" as a status to that column, I see previous epics and stories that we've marked as complete, so the metrics provided to me are much higher and not indicative of my current work period.
How can I see my current epics that are in work, as well as the stories within them that I've marked "Done"?