I am setting up Crowd SSO and following the documentation Crowd SSO 2.0 | Crowd Data Center 6.3 | Atlassian Documentation and it states that once the plugin is installed on your application ( Jira in my case ) that you navigate to Configuration > System > SSO 2.0However, I do not see this setting anywhere on the frontend in order to grab the necessary info to input into the application link in Crowd.
hi @Jason Bullock
Welcome! The documentation that you have in referring to configuring SSO on a older version of Confluence.
Based on your deployment, you are configuring for Jira 10.3.8. If I remember correctly, it should came pre-installed. If not, you'll need this:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216096/sso-for-atlassian-data-centerHere's the documentation on how to configure crowd on the crowd server:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-jira-192625.html-Ben
Ben,
Indeed I have upgraded the sso-for-atlassian-data-center plugin and when referring to the "Integrating Crowd with Atlassian Jira" documentation, it states that there is a seraph-config.xml that needs to be configured, but I do not see that file in the provide path, nor do I see a crowd.properties file in that path as documentation states. Do I need to create these files? Thoughts?
Hi @Jason Bullock ,
Good question. It's been a while. It's usually a set it and forget it configuration. I don't recall performing to step for the integration to work. Plus the step is optional. Would suggest to move forward without it but do make sure you have a user that is not part of the crowd directory in case of any issues...that way you can still login and troubleshoot.
-Ben
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.