Hi, we are using JIRA 6.3.10. I'm trying to set up a mail handler to automatically create emails when received in an outlook email account.
It is working well but have come across an issue with an email which contained both a .xlsx file and a .zip file. The Issue was created in JIRA but without the attachments. An automated comment was added to the issue by Anonymous - "An error occurred while adding attachments to this issue from the source email. Please check the attachments and re-send the email".
The problem seems to be the.zip file. I tried sending the email again but without the zip file and the issue created fine with the xlsx attached. I was able to then manually attach the zip file.
I tried sending the email with only the zip file and once again an issue was created minus the attachment but with the Anonymous ocmment added again.
Any ideas how I can configure so that the zip file is attached via the create from email route.