I pushed some commits to Bitbucket repositories and received emails stating that the pipelines have failed.
The pipeline logs indicate that the errors were caused by connection issues to archive.ubuntu.com during the apt-get update and apt-get install steps of the pipeline.
Re-running the pipelines a few times resulted in them eventually succeeding, however, this took much longer than normal. Some of the build times were over 5 minutes, when normally they rarely reach 2 minutes
The errors, retries, and extended build times due to network issues resulted in me receiving an alert about reaching the monthly minute quota in the first week of the month.
I've never reached the monthly quota before due to the typically short build times. Whenever I had encountered a pipeline failure previously, I just re-ran the pipeline (changing something on my server beforehand if necessary) and it ended up working fine. In this situation, however, it led me to reaching the monthly quota.
As the excess build time appears to have been caused by network issues in Bitbucket's systems (specifically their connection to archive.ubuntu.com), could you please reimburse the excess build minutes or reset our quota?
