Hi Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group]
I am using a Script Post function to create subtask for below scenario:
When a user will create a Parent issue(only a single issue type say Bug) with specific summary pattern like [Specification.Input_create test1] then a subtask should be created with particular name.
I have created the script Post function but i don't know what condition should i write for the taking the summary of parent issue. Please help solve this.Condition for subtask creation.jpg Thanks!
--Avinash Gautam
Try this condition^
issue.getSummary().indexOf("[Specification.Input_create test1]") >= 0
Hi Vasiliy Zverev,
No Luck. I tried. I just want to say. The summary of parent issue could be something like
Specification.Input_create test1,
Specification.Input_create for the testing,
etc
So please let me know the condition accordingly. may be i have to use a Regex but i am not been able to find that. Thanks!
In the condition field use
!issue.isSubTask() && issue.summary ==~ regex
I am sorry but this is also not working. Please let me know if someone can give generic condition which will search parent issue summary field and then only create the subtask.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.