Hello,
Is it possible to perfome table filtering on conflunce on demand?
Thanks
Naama
Depends on what you mean by "filter"?
Hi Nic,
I would like to see only relevant parts of the table as it is very big (similar to autofilter on excel)
Oh, right, like spreadsheet filters. Sorry, I should have thought of that.
You can't do it in Confluence natively as far as I know. There are a couple of plugins that add the function, but I don't think they are available for ondemand yet.
Hello, Naama.Table Filter for Confluence Cloud is now available in the Marketplace. You can start using it.Thanks.
Best Regards,Vadim Rutkevich
Hi Nic/ Vadim,
Can I use table filters in confluence itself ? I don't want to use plugins.
Thanks,
Anagha
You can produce a macro doing that:
User Macro filtering a Confluence table
No, they can't, they're on Cloud.
Although this post is quite old, we would like to let you know that we developed the app "DataTables for Confluence" (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220302/datatables-for-confluence) for Confluence Cloud which adds additional table features (such as filtering / full-text search) to native Confluence tables.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.