I have the same issue as described here. Please help.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Why-won-t-Jira-and-Trello-connect/qaq-p/712451
Hi Arielle,Guilherme here from the Trello Support Team - welcome to the community!I see! Were you able to set-up the Jira Power-Up on your Trello board? Once added to your board, each user should autheticate to Jira following the steps in this article!
If there's any errors associated with the steps above, let us know! We'd be glad to take a closer look.
All the best,Guilherme MichelottoAtlassian Support Team
Hi Guilherme,
I am still experiencing an issue. This is where I get stuck, on this Verifying... screen:
Hey Arielle,Interesting! Could you try using one of our supported browsers under an incognito tab to see if we get a different result?
Let me know how it goes!
Hi There,
I tried it in Incognito Mode in the latest version of Chrome and still got stuck on the same screen. I even tried doing it from my phone with the same result.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.