Hello Atlassian Team,
I'm am having trouble getting automation rules to work in JSD. I am trying to create an automated rule that automatically generates a comment when an issue is created. I'm not sure if this is an issue of how I have set up my automated rules or if it is an internal issue.
Here is what I have my setup currently. I set the "when" condition to "issue created", the "if" condition set to "status = all", "reporter = all", "priority = all", and "issue type = computer request" (a request type that I created for my team). I have created multiple tickets under the "
Currently, we have a live production of JSD and Confluence, but we have not rolled out JSD entirely and it is still in a testing phase. So we have a test server for JSD and this is where the issue persists. So it may be an issue within our test environment, but I'm not completely sure.
Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you!