Can Jira Service Desk email footer can be removed .. if so kindly anyone help me out to do the changes.
I dont think the templates can be customized. For this you would need something oustide JIRACloud, something like JEMHCloud which is coming soon and provides complete control over look and feel of content.
Is it possible from the on premise version of JIRA Service Desk? I just don't want to confuse our users with this:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA Service Desk. If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators. For more information on JIRA Service Desk, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk
as they won't understand "JIRA", "service desk" or sending them off to a 3rd party website will just cause extra support issues.
almost 3 years later, but I believe (in servicedesk 3.3 at least), it's in Project settings / Customer notifications, edit template and you can remove all that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.