I was hoping to be able to trigger either comments or deleting of work items connected using the object id and a custom field that have the object field stored.
As it turns out, you can't use any attributes from the deleted object, so you can't really do anything with this trigger?
This seems to be a silly way to handle object data on delete if we are supposed to be able to automate based on a deleted object, so I must miss something?
How is this trigger meant to actually work if it triggers after the deleting has happened and there is no resistance in the Asset deletion process to ensure its data is available for the automations to use it?
I was expecting a soft delete with a cron to do the hard delete later, but I guess this is not the case?
Or am I missing something obvious here?