Hi,
when we get a mail from JIRA and forward this to a colleague (we use outllok) the hole formatting is lost.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advantage
It depends. If I understand the question properly, the process you've got is:
If that is true, then the problem is the email client - either X's outlook is damaging the email it's sending on, or Y's outlook can't handle what X's outlook is wrapping around the "forward". There's nothing you can do to fix this in JIRA - it's just sending simple email.
Hi @Michael Schmitz,
Actually the format stays the same. You need to make sure that the recipient have enabled HTM/CSS under "Format" in Outlook options.
Yes you are right.
Is there anything I can Change in outllok? The problem is also there when I forward a mail to myself.
I don't know to be honest, I've avoided the use of Outlook since they removed the "group by conversation" option that made it usable (for the way I work)
This was already disabled by me.
Thanks anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.