I haven't received app update notifications in my email for a while now. I follow several apps from the marketplace and have them configured. I have all the email notification options configured on the page https://marketplace.atlassian.com/users/
What could be happening?
Hi @Serus Serus
Thanks for posting the question, there is the possibility that you are not receiving any email from Atlassian due to email supression which is a list is a mechanism to avoid spamming recipient mail servers and indicating that an error has occurred, having identified they are not available to receive the email.
There is a community post that can help you to troubleshoot the if you are on the list and unblock:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-user-invites-to-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-invitations/ba-p/2698025
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblock-users-in-Jira-with-our-new-unsent-email-audit/ba-p/2724433
Please note that If the you are not part of the suppression list, I recommend you to reach out to support at: https://support.atlassian.com/ so they can further investigate your account.
Hopefully this helps you answer your inquiry, if so, please vote for it as the answer to your question.
Kind regards,David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.