I changed jobs. I would like to change the subdomain name that I used with my personal email sign up to track my projects. How do I do so? I would like ot remove the "dredgingsolutions" portion
Hi @John Tay ,
You can change this site's URL 3 more times.
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/add-a-custom-domain/
To change the assigned app:
Go to Atlassian Administration. Select your organization if you have more than one.
Select Apps > App URLs.
Select the Custom domains tab.
For the domain you want to activate select More Actions (
) > Show details.
Select Remove beside the assigned app.
Select Assign then choose an app from the list.
Select Save.
The custom domain will now point to the app instance you selected.
Hi @John Tay
the solution from @Ollie Guan is correct.
Just a single note, you need to have a paid subscription for this, free instances are not able to set a custom domian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.