(I'm very new to this, so there's probably a better way to do this than automation. I'd welcome other ideas.)
As a part of our implementation of Jira Assets Manamgent, we need to create some simple batch integrations with other systems/files.
Periodically, I'll need to read or import PO/ manifest data to facilitate receiving against the manifest. I can set up a simple CSV import and run it nightly if I can figure out how to launch an import from an automation. Or alternately, I could potentially read and process the text file line by line if that's easier.
Additionally, I need to be able to write to a simple text (.CSV) file on a local shared drive so that our accounting system can process certain inventory transactions.
I see actions to create work items and even Google Docs, but I don't see how to create, read, or write a local text file.
Thanks - I'd appreciate any guidance on this!
Mark