I would like to make an alarm when one of our repository access tokens is about to expire so we can rotate it in time. Some of the tokens are stored in Azure key vault and others not. so getting the expiry date directly from bitbucket would be better because its central. Is there a way to get the tokens or is there a better way or best practice for this issue?
@Rexhaj Liridon, BKW I do not think that you can get the expiration date of a token programatically. And, I have never seen anyone doing it.
Hey @Rexhaj Liridon, BKW
Welcome to the community!
Currently, there is no API endpoint to retrieve access token expiry; this information is only accessible through the UI. We recommend voting for the existing feature request and monitoring it at:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-23192
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.