Hi
We wanted to start using the k8s runners autoscaler, we see that currently it does not support arm64 runner.
Is there a plan to support it in the nearby future?
It would be great!
Thank you
Hi @Nico Aroyo
May I see the documentation that states that ARM64 is not supported? I'd like to double check this with our runners team.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi,
Of course:
https://bitbucket.org/bitbucketpipelines/runners-autoscaler/src/master/
under requirements:
I also just did not find any documentation on how to specify what type of runner the autoscaler spins up.
Thanks!
Thank you for sharing this.
I've confirmed the same with our runners team and have raised a feature request on your behalf - please feel free to Watch this to receive future updates related to it and Vote for it to improve its visibility with regard to customer demand:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.