Heya braintrust, can I poke your brains for a bit?
We're looking to have two spaces talk to each other: CONFA and CONFB.
CONFA acts as a drafting space, and CONFB acts as the customer-facing space. My goal is that when a folder is created in CONFA, I want to create a matching one in CONFB
I have set my automation to run whenever a folder is created. As I create the folder, I name it "testfolder". Logging {{content}}, I can see the following:
{id=323190838, type=folder, title=Untitled folder 2025-08-24........}}As above, the title seems to be pulling its default one rather than the title I gave it. As such, I assume this automation runs as soon as I press the + button rather than the expected behaviour of waiting until I set a folder name.
Does anyone know a fix or workaround for this? Perhaps a {{recentlyCreatedFolder}}, or a {{triggerFolder.name}} somewhere...?