All my colleague got their invitation but i cant receive it pls help.[REDACTED]
Hi @emir şahin Welcome to the community!Please follow : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/How-to-get-support-for-Bitbucket-Cloud-invitation-and/ba-p/1932959Regards,Sushant Verma
I did everything, but I still haven’t received it. I read in some threads that emails might be blocked. My company told me, 'We sent it twice, didn’t you get it?. I dont know the problem
@emir şahin You can create a support ticket,
Access https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Under the field What can we help you with? select Technical issues and bugs
Fill in Which product is this for? > select Cloud > Bitbucket
Inform your workspace URL (for example bitbucket.org/workspaceID)
Fill in the mandatory fields and click Submit support request
After that, your ticket will be created and a support engineer will contact you.
Regards,Sushant Verma
Hey @emir şahin
Welcome to the community!
I see that you've recently updated your preferences to accept product invitations. After this update, please inform your Bitbucket workspace admin to cancel the previous invite by navigating to workspace settings > groups. Once all the invites are canceled, you can send a new invite, which should trigger the invitation email correctly.
Let me know how it goes.
Regards,Syahrul
yep i did it but can you check my email blocked or not?
still not getting mail
I don't see any invite email sent to your address. Could you ask the workspace admin to review all groups within the Bitbucket workspace and cancel any existing invitations before sending you a new one? This should ensure the invite email is triggered properly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.