We want to make use of static analysis tool sonarqube in the project. we are considering moving to bitbucket..
how does one integrate this tool?
Hi Udaya,
You need to download plugin called sonar for bamboo for marketplace
for further documentation on Installation, Configuration, Administration click here
br
Rahul Danwade
Hi,
You could try our Sonar for Bitbucket cloud add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.mibex.bitbucket.sonar/cloud/overview. This is best used together with our SonarQube plug-in for Bitbucket cloud which creates pull request comments for found issues: https://github.com/mibexsoftware/sonar-bitbucket-plugin
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Michael
Hi @Michael Rüegg [Mibex Software], thank you for your answer, can you please guide me how Bitbucket can trigger the sonarqube to start analysis when new code is pushed in repo?
Thanks
Sure. You just need to add the "Bitbucket Server repository triggered" trigger to your build plan and every time you push code to your Bitbucket Server repository, the build plan execution will be triggered automatically.
Can you elaborate on how this can be achieved? How am I supposed to add "Bitbucket Server repository triggered" to my build plan?
I know this is an old post, but I hit the same issue and wasn't able to find a good solution. So I wrote up what is working for me. I hope this helps other people who are hitting this as well: https://haskovec.com/running-sonar-from-bitbucket-pipelines-on-your-go-apps/
Thank you @Jeffrey_Haskovec for sharing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.