Hello,
I want to delete my whole Atlassian account, including the Bitbucket one. I have tried to do it from the Atlassian account page, however I get this error (in Italian):
Il tuo account non può essere eliminato in quanto:
- Questo account è correlato ad account attivi impostati per il RINNOVO AUTOMATICO.
- Questo account è il contatto di fatturazione primario per uno o più prodotti.
- Questo account è un contatto tecnico per uno o più prodotti.
- Per continuare con l'eliminazione dell'account, il responsabile di quest'ultimo deve visitare my.atlassian.com e designare un altro utente come contatto tecnico e di fatturazione.
- Read our support documentation for more help and instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/pTgoPQ
If I visit my.atlassian.com, I see that I have an active subscription to Bitbucket cloud for which I do not pay anything and an expired one for Sourcetree, which is linked to an "organization" with my name. If I access to the organization pages, I am asked to create a new organization, so actually it doesn't exists. Moreover, I cannot designate anyone else as technical contact or billing contact. How can I proceed?
Thank you,
Riccardo