Hello All,
We have a DC for Jira and Cloud for Confluence.
i'm searching for a way to create an automatic release notes once a version is published.
preferably without any add-ons.
is it possible?
Hi @arielei
I think you only option is using API.
Hi @arielei check out this article from Atlassian. how-to-configure-default-release-notes-in-jira/
You should be able to create a template for the Release Notes.
I saw some other articles out there, and there were also references to some third party addons if you're interested.
Hope that helps.
Hey @Marc -Devoteam-
I was able to create a page in cloud confluence using web request in the automation.
The problem i'm facing is how to propagate all work-items in the release to one page.
Without seeing the specifics for your rule context...
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @Bill Sheboy
Thanks but that wont work as i can only create a single var and not a lookup table in DC.i need the full list of work-items with relevant data.
Hi Arielei - I am going to mark the answer from Marc as Accepted. Please let us know if you have more questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.