Hello community, I have the following problem, and I suspect that I'm just doing something wrong. Therefore, any help would be greatly appreciated.
My use case is to identify all items with empty fix versions and fix them with Jira automation. I'm using a trigger where the sprint value changes for a Jira ticket, such a sprint is active, and such a sprint contains a particular string.
- I have the following branch where I would like to modify certain Jira tickets from lookup work items (see screenshot). Based on the audit log, which shows all items in the current sprint (which is the point of this data set), this should be working fine.

2. Next is my branch, where I would like to work with the mentioned lookup work items (see screenshot)

3. Next, I'm doing a comparison for the empty fix version (see screenshot)

4. Next I'm trying to edit all items that match the previous condition (see screenshot) 
5. And finally, sent a Slack message for each of the modified tickets.
Examining the audit log, I can see a properly populated lookup table with all items in the current sprint (based on the trigger). Even Slack is able to translate {{MyIssue.FixVersions}} properly, but I suspect issue somewhere in if or editing given issues. Any idea how to achieve my goal?