So, after thinking this would not be possible, I bumped into this support article:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-knowledge-from-microsoft-sharepoint-to-your-project/
There I went, Rovo enabled, Sharepoint connected, I can get information from sharepoint using Rovo Chat but, when I go to any of my Service Projects, no option to add Sharepoint folder as knowledge base.
Did anyone was able to set this up successfully?
HI @Vando Goncalves _e-Core_
Have you done the steps outlined in connecting 3rd party sources?
https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/connect-to-external-products/
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- !
Yes, I have...
Hi @Vando Goncalves _e-Core_
Reach out to Atlassian Support, or check with the administrators of SharePoint if all permissions are correct and JIra is able to access SharePoint.
No option, usualy means that Jira has no access to the required source.
So, after reaching out to Atlassian Support, looks like this feature was not enabled yet on the instance I was using, as it is a new feature.
After working with support, and changing the product release track to continuous, the feature is enabled and now I can use Sharepoint as a Knowledge Base.
Great to here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.