Hi ,
I have installed the ROVO Dev CLI on my system and have been trying to authenticate using my admin email and token. However, I keep encountering authentication errors such as "cannot authenticate" or "invalid token".
Here’s what I have tried so far:
First I followed your documentation and tried exact steps but it didn't work .
Entered my token and email directly via CLI flags.
Passed the token via a file (token.txt) and piped it into the CLI.
Regenerated and retried multiple tokens.
Verified that I am the admin of the instance where ROVO Dev Agent is installed.
I installed the ROVO Dev Agent for my instance a few days ago, and I am the organization admin. Your documentation mentions that activation for admin features can take 1–3 days after installation. Could this be the reason I am unable to authenticate?
Please confirm whether the activation is still in progress or if there’s an issue with my token.



Thank you,
Shreekar Shenoy