1. If I have to change the name of one of the options in a custom field, will I have to update the form conditions and will it impact historical entries? We have a custom field of Department. A dept recently changed their name and wants it reflected in all the forms/on tickets. If I change the name in the custom field options, will I have to go and change everything else that reflects it, like conditions in forms and how does this impact already closed tickets? Will it show the old or new name?
2. If I need to re-resolve a ticket to fix a resolution on several tickets and the status is from Resolved to Resolved, will the customer and participants get a notification and/or is there a way to turn it off within the workflow itself? They are set to be notified globally but I don't want notifications to go out for these tickets that have to be fixed.