The registered email of an organization account is not available. How to update registered email?
Hi @JasonYangNWI
Welcome to the bitbucket Cloud community!
May you please clarify what is meant by "organization account"? Are you trying to login to id.atlassian.com using this email address and it's asking for verification?
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
I stay in bitbucket for long time.At very beginning, around Year 2017, I created a workspace for a small team. I remember it's called a "organization". And I also created an account for myself. The first "organization" account invite my own account to the "organization" space. From that moment on, I used my own account to manage repositories. Now I tried to login as the first "organization" account, but an email was sent to the original email which didn't exist now.My question is, how to update that account?
Email access is required to verify your account via an OTP code. Unfortunately, if you no longer have access to that email - you will not be able to login, this is a mandatory security requirement and cannot be bypassed.
You will need to create a new account, and ask an admin to invite you to the workspace. Otherwise, you'll need to create a new workspace and push any local backups you may have stored up to this new workspace.
Thanks, Ben.That's the only admin account.If I created a new workspace, can I move all the repositories from current workspace to new workspace?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.