when I click on the agile menu item link I get this error:
An exception occurred
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
•Exception: Object doesn't support property or method 'setExpression'
•Resource: http://jira.ivey.ca:8080/s/en_USmo9sdr/721/4/cedf613166363ed524014505ece04bb1/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.js
•Line: 1
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0E)
Andrew, I think you're running into a known bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5308. I don't think there is a solution so far, because as per our policies, MSIE 10 is not supported by Atlassian yet. However, I'd recommend you to keep an eye on the bug report for future updates.
Cheers,
Bruno Rosa
I replied to Andre Quanros with the required information
I am still waiting to hear back from Andre Quanros
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.