I need to Link a Bitbucket workspace to my organization. I have two existing workspaces. How can I link them and is there any requirements to complete before linking the workspaces? We don't have a sand box and I don't want to break any internal links. Thanks!
Hi @Vincent Ivory
To allow us to discuss this further with you - we'd need to share sensitive information between each other that would not be appropriate to discuss on a public forum such as community.
Can you please raise a formal support ticket using your workspace URL?
If you encounter issues doing so - please let me know your timezone so I can raise one on your behalf.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
If you can schedule some time to help with this executing this effort to link Bitbucket workspace task. I know we have a fast approaching deadline.
Thanks, Much appreciated.
Vincent Ivory
Generali Global Assistance
Based on your past tickets, I've raised a support request on your behalf within the GMT-3 timezone.
Please check your email for further correspondence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.