I am trying to login to bitbucket but got an error.
Welcome @Nick Shkarupa
Have you tried clearing cache and starting in the incognito mode as well. Before that, have you refreshed the page?
Hi Nick,
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was in a dormant state, which I believe is the reason for the error you got.
I went ahead and reactivated your account just now. Can you please try logging in when you have some time, and let me know if the issue is resolved?
Kind regards,Theodora
i have issue to
Bitbucket is experiencing a problem that is preventing this request from being successful. Rest assured that we are aware and are working to fix it as quickly as possible. For more information please refer to https://status.bitbucket.org/. Alternatively, you're welcome to raise an issue with our support team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/.
+1, I got this too. But fine with clear cache .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.