I apologize if this question makes little sense, but I was volunteered to be the JIRA "guy" and I have zero background in programming.
I have JIRA Misc Workflow extensions installed and I'm trying to use the "Set Field Value to constant or Groovy expression Function" to automatically set the "Priority" of an issue to "InSprint" if it's "Priority" isn't already set to "HotFix" OR "High", when they transition from "ToDo" to "InProgress".
However, I don't know what to type into the Conditional execution box. It says, "Type a groovy expression that returns true if the post-function should run"
Since I have no idea what I'm doing with Groovy expressions, I'm pretty sure it's my attempt that's gumming up the works. Any help with that would be great. I'm not even sure this is the best way to achieve the results I want so if anybody has a better way, I'd love to know about it.
This was my last configuration:
Field: Priority
Value type: Raw Value
Value: InSprint
Conditional execution: selected
- Execute if the following Groovy expression returns true:
issue.get("Priority") != "HotFix" || issue.get("Priority") != "High"