Hi all,
I have some questions about 2 steps verification (2SV) in JIRA data centre (NOT CLOUD!!)
I read some doc, but most of it seems for cloud and I'm a bit confused.
I understood that 2 steps verification is available in data center from Version 10.2 (otherwise you need a plugin).
By default is it not set up, the admin has to enable it.
Once done, each users needs to go to their profile and configure the 2SV it (maybe) except when you enforce it with this command :
Datlassian.authentication.2sv.enforcement.enabled=true.
My questions are:
- Do I understood everything correctly?
- Can we use Microsoft Authenticator APP to login?
- Do I need the command above to make sure all my users will have to use 2SV?
- If yes, where do I execute this command?
- Can I still remove 2SV for some specific users used for scripts? As an admin I suppose yes.
Thank you so much for your answers and clarify this for me.
Regards