When in Atlassian Home, the list of People is empty.
This is the link (sanitized)https://home.atlassian.com/o/<uid>/people/?screen=SEARCH_PEOPLE&cloudId=<ID>
The area looks like this
The Teams and Goals work as normal. And each person's page works just fine. It's just the directory here taht is empty, and seems to be for all users. Any ideas?
When I navigate to that page, I have a URL: https://home.atlassian.com/o/<UID>/people/?screen=SEARCH_PEOPLE&cloudId=<ID>
I'm not sure if that's relevant, but it seems a bit might be missing? What plan are you on? It might be useful to reach out to Atlassian support if you have a paid plan.
Yes, sorry forgot the end of the url, thanks! It is the same. So this works for you in your org? I will definitely reach out to support, just wanted to check here in case this was a known issue, outage, etc.
No worries - just wanted to make sure it wasn't something simple! Yes, it populates with a list of people for me!
Hi Freyr,
does the same happen on other web browsers or in incognito/private mode? Do you have any browser addons which might block traffic, for example adblockers?
BR,
Antti
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.