Prior to the 'new' layout, in the Left Pinned menu, there used to be a function to see all team members due dates.
You used to be able to filter and see all due dates by team member, across all boards.
Has this moved, or been removed?
Hello @jenn
What type of project were you / are you working with? Get the project type information from either the View All Projects page or by clicking the ... button next to the project name.
I'm not immediately recalling the functionality you mention. Can you describe what the output looked like?
Maybe it was a built-in Report available with a specific type of project. Maybe it was a Saved Filter that opened the issue search to populate the results.
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
I cannot find a way to screen grab to copy here, but I believe it was Table View, in the previous version.
It showed a linear view of a team members cards, across all boards and lists, with the due dates assigned. Our general manager used that view to see our teams activities at-a-glance, in one view.
That doesn't sound familiar, and I don't have access to any environments that are still on the old navigation.
Could it have been provided by a third party app? If so, you may find it either under the Apps heading on the left, or under the More options in the tabs that show across the top when viewing a project/board.
@Trudy P Claspill the best I can find is this link to an Atlassian Trello blog article introducing the Table View in 2022, here:
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/trello/trello-table-view
This appears to be a Trello function, and not a 3rd party power up?
Ah, the source of the confusion then is that you posted this in the Jira Questions forum, so I assumed you were talking about the Jira application.
Trello has a separate forum at Trello Questions.
I recommend that you start a new question there for this topic. I could move this current post to that forum, but since it is days old it would not show at the top of the Questions list.
Oh, I see - apologies for the confusion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.