I'm trying to build a Structure to show my Epics (the ones I am creator/reporter/assignee) and all the "Issues in Epic" whether I am the creator/reporter/assignee or not.
I also want the Structure to show tasks (not part of an Epic) assigned to me (like in the "No epic" section).
This org uses multiple Jira projects and we have thousands of Jira issues, and I need to just filter down to the ones I care about.
Below is what I have for "Insert Issues". It's worked great so far, but when a co-worker creates a task and assigns it to one of my Epics, I can't see it in the Structure. But, when I remove the "myname" conditionals, it shows way to much. (BTW: we don't use Stories.)
project in (myproject, thebossproject) and (reporter = myname or assignee = myname or creator = myname) and status != Done
Any help would be great!