I was trying to create live doc on a daily basis for team to log down issues.
HI @Hexu Wang
Welcome to the community.
No it's not possible to create a Live doc page in Confluence via create page action in automation.
@Trudy P Claspill Live Doc is a new page form on Confluence Cloud.
You could do this in automation by sending a web request, by triggering the Confluence API
To create a Live Doc, use the field "subtype" : "live" in the request body for Page Create endpoint.
The existing behavior for creating a Page will stay as it is i.e for creating a Page no subtype field is necessary.
Hello @Hexu Wang
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What do you mean by a "live doc"?
What is the content of that?
Have you started building the rule? If so please share screenshots of what you have created.
Thank you! So I have to do some manual work for the moment is what's prob gonna happen.
Thank you @Marc -Devoteam- .
I have been so focused on Jira that I haven't been keeping up with enhancements in Confluence. :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.