I am trying to create a weekly Slack Report using Jira automation for issues that are near due or overdue and have the Slack alert formatted to show the count of issues in each category and the list of issues with some of their details.
I can trigger the automation successfully when I manually trigger it, but when I try to run the scheduled one, it is sending the message 3 times. I turned off the checkbox for running the rule for all issues triggered as I thought that may be why but I'm now getting new error messages.
I have been branching for Overdue and then a new branch for near due but I don't seem to have a good option for branching. I currently have for Current Work Item, but I can see why that is triggering a message. I have been circling on this for hours over the past 2 days and it's driving me bonkers at this point.
Here are some screenshots of what I'm doing, what I'm seeing and a Slack message that worked when run manually.



