Hello, I used to login to bitbucket account with my username/password combination. The email I used for this account was a gmail one. I have also uploaded there my ssh keys in order to push the changes from my computer.
Once, by mistake, in browser, I logged in with "Sing in With Google" option. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I can not see any of my projects, nor repositories. But, I still can push the changes from my laptop (I use the same ssh key), even though I can not see the projects through the browser. Looks like there are 2 accounts, the "old" and "new" one. The old has all the projects/repositores and ssh keys, but the "new account" does not have permissions to see them, and no ssh keys uploaded.
I still can login with username/password option, but it looks the same as I log in through "Sign in with google". Or it logs me in to the "new" account. Also the (new) account seems broken - when I go to the projects, I can not see "Create Project" button for instance.
Is there a way to restore my previous account?