Hello Community,
I am unable to invite a user to one of my repositories in Bitbucket.
There are no options showing inside the repositories.
Please help me with the same.
Hi @Jira Admin and welcome to the community!
Does this issue concern the Bitbucket account with the same email as your community account? If not, please log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with the email address of the affected Bitbucket account, and leave a reply under my answer, so I can take a look at its workspaces.
If the affected account has the same email address as your community account, I can see that this account is admin of a workspace that has user management in https://bitbucket.org/.
If you want to invite a user to one repository only, you can do the following:
If you face any issues following these steps, then please let me know on which step you face an issue, and what exactly the issue is (you can also post a screenshot if you think that would help, but please blur sensitive data in the screenshot, if any, before sharing).
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.