Dear Bitbucket Support Team,
I would like to request your assistance regarding an issue with my Bitbucket accounts and lost repositories.
In the past, I had a Bitbucket account associated with my company email: [REDACTED], through which I created some repositories.
Later, as I became more familiar with Bitbucket, I registered a personal account using my Gmail address: [REDACTED]. I always logged into this personal account via Google Sign-In and created repositories, assuming they were being created under my personal workspace.
However, I now believe that the repositories I created using [REDACTED] were actually being created under the workspace associated with my company email [REDACTED]
Recently, I attempted to remove the workspace linked to [REDACTED], and unfortunately, I lost all the repositories—some of which were created using my personal Gmail account.
Currently, I am also unable to create new repositories using [REDACTED].
Could you please help me:
- Recover the repositories I created,
- Restore access or permissions to any lost content,
- Resolve the issue preventing me from creating repositories from my personal account?
Thank you