Hi team,
I’m running into an issue when trying to push to my Bitbucket repository. I receive the following error message:
This workspace is over the 1 GB size limit. Reduce the size of your workspace or upgrade to a Standard or Premium plan to increase the size limit.
To address this, I deleted the folder that was mistakenly committed on 15th July (it was approximately 1 GB in size). However, even after removing it from the working directory and staging area, I still get the same error when attempting to push new changes.
I’ve realized that just deleting the folder and committing doesn’t remove it from the repository history. What I would like to do is completely remove the last commit from 15th July, which added that large folder, so the workspace goes back under the storage limit.
Could you please help me clean up the repository on your end to clear out the dangling commits and reclaim the space?
Let me know if there's anything else needed from my side.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Ahmad