Hi
I've looking for but I do not find examples about "issueFunction in aggregateExpression" and documentation.
Where can I find some info about it?
Thanks a lot in advance for usual cooperation.
Regards
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
I suppose the first source is the documentation - aggregateExpression
We assume that you are using Scriptrunner for JIRA server edition.
This is to let you know I have install 3.1.4 version. But having some problem with Issuefunction property.
I am getting below error on running :issueFunction in hasComments()" in the script consolegroovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: issueFunction for class: Script1
I need to work on issuefunction and aggregateexpression
Please help me. It is mentioned in the documentation that 3 .1.4 supports aggregateexpression and issuefunction. Do I need to do anything else?
Have a re-read of the documentation and you'll see you are using it in completely the wrong place. It's a JQL function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.