Hi! I have an oooold Trello account. I haven't used it in a long time, and now it seems to be in a strange state where my Atlassian account is fine, but my Trello account is half-linked. I disabled my Atlassian 2FA but it doesn't affect Trello asking. And there's no "can't use my phone" option when it's asking for the code.I chatted with the AI support and it said it's a legacy issue since I haven't logged in for half an eternity.
I was hoping someone could help me out - either restoring the link correctly, or just deleting my old account and allowing me to create a new one. It's similar to this post: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Locked-out-of-old-Trello-account-Atlassian-2FA-works-but-Trello/qaq-p/3004384Thank you!
Hi @Josh Toth, Welcome to the community!
I just wanted to make sure that it's a legacy 2FA issue. Can you share a screenshot when it asks you to enter a verification code? I just want to see how it looks.
Once I have this information, I will help you further.
Regards,Trello Team
Hi Sakshi! Thank you! Attached is a screenshot of the page I'm hitting:
Funny enough, if I ignore that and try going to trello.com, the page seems to try and reload itself infinitely, lol
Thank you for your assistance.
Josh
Also, I'm not sure if it makes a difference - I'm logging into Atlassian via my google account. Thanks!
Hi @Josh Toth
Thank you for sharing the screenshot. It's a legacy 2FA issue.
I have created a ticket on your behalf and will get back to you further.
Thank you!
I have the same issue with my Trello account. Could you @Sakshi Verma create a ticket for me as well?
Hi @Paweł Chojnowski ,Can you please share your username ,so I can help further ?
Hi, I'd prefer not to share my e-mail on a public thread. I have enough spam already. It is the same e-mail I use on these forums.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.