Hi,
So I read the notice on bitbucket app passwords, soon it will be deprecated and will be changed to API tokens. Did not read through the whole details and what is the deal, but I decided to give it a try.
It just doesn't work when I'm trying to clone a repo. I've copied the clone command from repo front page, and it asks me for a password.
```
git clone https://{bitbucket_username}@bitbucket.org/{workspace}/{repository}.git
```
I've copied the API token for the password but it says something like
remote: You may not have access to this repository or it no longer exists in this workspace. If you think this repository exists and you have access, make sure you are authenticated.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/{workspace}/{repository}.git/'
I think I followed the steps exactly as written in the following link. I've tried waiting for 10 minutes after creating API token, but still no luck
Using API tokens | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support
Bitbucket app passwords still works fine in the same condition