I am trying to trigger some actions (email or Slack msg) when someone updates the rank of a certain set of work items.
The condition I am currently using is:
Trigger: When work item updated
Condition: {{changelog.Rank}} does not equal Empty
I have other conditions as well to narrow the list, but the one I am having trouble with is detecting if the most recent edit contained a rank change.
My above does not work, because it triggers if there has EVER been a change to rank (that smart value returns a list of changes to Rank for the history of the issue).
What I need to do is find out if the most RECENT edit to the issue was a rank change.
Note related discussions here. This person was on a similar track, but ultimately was hung up on another issue.
Is there a way to query the Changelog for the most recent edit changes only?