Good morning Jira Community.
I have a need to regularly pull the Jira tasks from the prior sprint. However, I have not found any simple process to select from prior sprint. It seems this feature was requested years ago (JSWSERVER-12432) but has not yet been implemented.
I've recently revamped our Dashboards and made heavy use of Rich Filters which provide a great amount of flexibility. Is there a way in which I can utilize Rich Filters to obtain the information I need? We have Rich Filter plugin installed, but I'd rather avoid additional plugins as I'd have to go through corporate for approval and that is an extensive process.
It is very obnoxious to have to go change the filter criteria from Sprint XX to Sprint XY every few weeks. While we typically perform 3 week sprints, that does occasionally change due to holidays, so I'd rather avoid some date based function. Is there any option for me?