I moved a number of working copy Hg repositories (all bitbucket) from old to a new machine. Installed Sourcetree on new machine and added repositories to new Sourcetree.
All work fine locally on all repos. However, 2 of the repos fail to push to bitbucket. The 2 which fail, are the only 2 that have submodules which are owned by a different user than the parent repo. I continuously get prompted for the password of the main repo, even though the 'save in keychain' checkbox is checked. I then cancel and the push fails with "abort: authorization failed" in text output window.
When I try to clone these 2 repos using my new configuration, I get prompted for the password of the parent user twice. It then fails with the message "abort: destination '/Users/...../.../.. etc. ' is not empty" in the text output window.
Inspecting the new folder, I see that some files are there (e.g. .hg etc) but no working files.
All the repos work fine on my old machine, including the 2 with different users for main and submodule.
OSX 10.8.2
Sourcetree version 1.5.7.1 (1.5.7.1)